Answered By: Juliet Marconi Last Updated: Aug 15, 2018 Views: 298
EndNote X7 is available for Queensland Health staff as a free copy for personal use (ie your personal laptop or home computer). To get a copy:
- Contact LKC for the passkey (for installation)
- Go to EndNote X7 installation page on Thomson Reuters (link below)
- Select your preferred download installer option (Windows or Mac)
- Once the files have been downloaded onto your laptop, follow the prompts on your computer
- Enter the passkey when EndNote screen prompts you
Note, depending on your internet speeds, the download may take a few minutes.
Without the passkey, you will only be able to have a copy of EndNote X7 for a free trial period.
For computer and system compatibility information see the link below.
For training, check LKC training program online or contact us to make a time. You will also find useful information and links contained on the LKC EndNote guide.