Answered By: Juliet Marconi Last Updated: Jan 03, 2018 Views: 744
Please note: All QH staff have access to alternative point of care resources, similar to UTD. This includes Dynamed Plus, BMJ Best Practice, PEMSoft and ClinicalKey accessible via CKN Point of Care page. See links below.
Mobile access is available to Dynamed Plus and other CKN products. Go to CKN for access and more information about these products.
Cairns & Hinterland Hospital and Health Service subscription to UpToDate access has been reactivated and is now available via the QH app store (as @ 3/01/2018).
- Go to the QH App store, search UpToDate
- Select CHHHS UpToDate from list
- Click install, from bottom right hand corner of the screen
- This installs the icon on your desktop, eg:
- Click on desktop icon to view content. It must say Cairns & Hinterland in top right hand banner to view content
- For off site access, create an account from your work computer UTD access (top right hand corner)
- Sign in to your account every 90 days from a work computer to maintain off site access
Staff can also purchase individual subscriptions (see link below for further information).
Torres & Cape Hospital and Health Service staff should contact their Learning & Development Unit or local IT staff for further assistance. See the QH App store to download UTD icon (as per instructions above, select TCHHS UTD instead). Alternatively, use CKN products or purchase a personal subscription to UTD.
Other Queensland Health staff should contact their local QH library for assistance OR use CKN products.