Answered By: Juliet Marconi Last Updated: Jan 09, 2017 Views: 226
Previously, EndNote X6 was provided to Queensland Health staff, free of charge, with copies of installation files supplied by the LKC.
For EndNote X7, Queensland Health staff can still obtain a free copy for personal use (ie your personal laptop or home computer). To get a copy:
- Contact LKC for the passkey (for installation)
- Go to EndNote X7 installation page on Thomson Reuters (link below)
- Select your preferred download installer option (Windows or Mac)
- Once the files have been downloaded onto your laptop, follow the prompts on your computer
- Enter the passkey when EndNote screen prompts you
Note, depending on your internet speeds, the download may take a few minutes.
Without the passkey, you will only be able to have a copy of EndNote X7 for a free trial period.
For computer and system compatibility information see the link below.
For training, check LKC training program online or contact us to make a time. You will also find useful information and links contained on the LKC EndNote guide.